Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Day 6 - Attack by monkeys!!!

Today when i came back to my room after meeting the professors in the evening i found many of my things scattered on the floor. I thought i am looted, but realized that lappy was lying safe... then what was it.
Rooms were properly locked, windows were open but it has 1/2 feet * 2 feet frame work, I can just put my hand out, so it was not theft. I saw broken clips, my head phone sponges lying on the ground, so this could be nothing but attack of monkeys.
Yes it was i opened the balcony to find rest of the headphone lying in the soil. A brand new pen broken, the talc bottle spilled. The negbour roomie told that there was a attack of monkeys, lots of them! Uff!!!

I said to myself its okay, these things were lying nearby the window, probably monkeys got a hand to it. But it wasn't the case, i found some of the things scattered were in fact where in the middle of the room and one of the bottle was lying on the corridor on the other side of the room. Omg! Monkeys can entered in through this small opening, at least a baby monkey had!!
Yea a baby monkey for sure !! It played with the plastics and went. All the wires were intact. Bed and clothes were in normal place. Thank God for that!
I am afraid of monkeys, after all monkeys are monkeys!!!
But now i cant sleep with the windows closed, too hot. But opening the window is a risky option. I just hope monkeys sleep when i sleep and wake up after me ! Pray that next morning when i get up monkeys are not dancing over my head! Good night

3 comments:

  1. be happy u have monkeys and not snakes to keep company with u...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Atleast you got someone to keep you busy..!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Baby monkey scared baby monkey?

    ReplyDelete