Thursday, July 16, 2009

Day 1

When i woke up next morning at 5:45 am, the train had already reached the terminal. The train was supposed to reach Chennai at 5:30 am. Did the consistent rainfall slow down the train or did i oversleep even after it reached the station, i don't know.
I knew the way, so took a bus to IITM (21 G from Broadway). I Sat on a seat in the third row on the left side.
After a few minutes i found a woman staring at me, i wondered why!( I never stared at any girl, moreover Tamilians aren't beautiful;))
I remembered me being unlucky in new places, so i took seat in the third row on the left side....
at mlore first four seats on the right side are reserved for so called weaker sex, at bangalore the seats left to the driver in front of the entrance in addition to that. At kerala a few seats from the back, i avoided them all!
I also took care to read the tamil symbols which all looked the same, and were everywhere, so that I could be sure this was not ladies seat, that's why.
But soon i realized that two rows at the front and behind me were occupied by ladies, in fact college going girls! And i was sitting in the middle of them,
uff.. what an embarrassment! I sat next 20 mins showing a self-pity face to the conductor.

I reached IITM took a temporary hostel room for 125 per day, Hostel Mahanadhi. I will describe IITM another day.

1 comment:

  1. Why showed the face to conductor... Chakkar kya hain..? :P

    ReplyDelete