Sunday, July 19, 2009

Day 4

Day 4
The posts are becoming smaller and smaller, that’s because I have started to spend the time as I spent in final year of B.Tech. Got an internet account password from a senior, installed dc++ , got hub ip address and then watched a movie (Ice Age 3), played some online chess, gtalked with few friends, that’s it , the day is over ! I didn’t get time to write some crap. Final Year extended!!! And this will go on till end of the month. :)

3 comments:

  1. nice to know that u r extending ur final yr btech life....i thought we l never get such life again....u r the lucky one....so did your childhood mate varun inspire you into this world of crapping!

    ReplyDelete
  2. World of crapping?? I am insulted :)

    Who is this Rajesh btw? Raj hegde?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Btw Manja: Enjoy this life as long as you can for when studies start full time, you will spend as much as 10-15 hours in the lab :(

    ReplyDelete